Kenjutsu is a specialized profession that caters mainly to Samurai; however, novices from other lands may attempt to train in this sword art. 'Ken', meaning blade, refers to the bladed weapons that are used in this discipline.
Main Talents Edit
Adept Kenjutsu  Edit
- Live by the sword, die by the sword. This person is capable of basic kenjutsu stances and fighting styles as well as being able to contend with them.
Expert Kenjutsu  Edit
- Live by the sword, die by the sword. This person is able to perform difficult fighting styles, easily weaving their sword through the air without effort.
Master Kenjutsu  Edit
- Live by the sword, die by the sword. A master of Kenjutsu is able to perform all of the most difficult fighting styles, easily learning new techniques by simply watching an opponent. Their sword seems to blur and vanish to untrained eyes.
Grandmaster Kenjutsu  Edit
- Live by the sword, die by the sword. A Grandmaster of Kenjutsu is mastered in all Kenjutsu fighting styles and can contend with them all. Their swords moves with only a whisper of the wind, leaving a trail of devastation in its path.
Associated Skills Edit
Battojutsu I Edit
- The individual may draw their sword with speed and nearly soundless. The draw is a strike, meeting an opponent without any opening ceremonies. (May only open into combat as defense, not as an attack.) This skill is inherent to Expert Kenjutsu.
Battojutsu II Edit
- The individual may draw their sword with speed and no sound, allowing for sneak attacks. The quickdraw is an opening move, creating an immediate combat situation. This skill is inherent to Master Kenjutsu.
Battojutsu III Edit
- Whether or not the opponent saw the Grandmaster move, his sword is now in his hand and moving in their direction. Skilled eyes or a keen focus is required to detect such a movement. This skill is inherent to Grandmaster Kenjutsu.
Associated Other Talents Edit
Dual Wielding  Edit
- Two swords? Check. This individual can wield two blades at once, maximizing damage in their immediate radius. This does not apply if there are not two of the same weapon type in the player's inventory. This perk may also apply to specific weapon talents. Note: Is a skill talent.